Thursday, November 17, 2011

Javier’s PN Class Photo 2011

I received Javier’s class photo and couldn’t wait to share it here. Hah :.. From here I can finally get a really good look on Javier’s girlfriend whom he has been telling me about. My little boy was very excited when he show me the photo and even introduce all his friends to me. He even asked me why Javier (funny boy who call himself Javier) and Tiffany look sad, because both of them weren’t smiling.

Looking at this picture, its also means that my boy will be graduating from his Pre Nursery class and moving on to his Nursery class next year. He would still be continuing his schooling in Edelweiss as I see that he is doing great and learning well there.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers