Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Train Playground @ Tiong Bahru


Since we pass by this Train playground about a week ago, Javier has been bugging and whining for us to bring him there. As he is crazy about train at the moment, he wouldn’t pass up any chance to do things related with trains, even our daily bedtime story is Thomas the Tank engine books night after night. :(

When we reached there at 5pm, the weather was super cooling with gentle breezing blowin
g by.  It was a great place for relaxation, with the kids busy playing the playground,  there is amble of benches for us to rest and relax and of course using our Eye power to monitor our boys.

00
But before resting, I still need to run togather with my boys to snap shots of their playing in action.
 

Lotsa of climbing, swinging inside the train.


Busy brushing sands off his legs. He tend to be quite particular about sands inside his shoe, during our 2hrs playtime there, he has been brushing sands for almost 5 times.


Let’s jump! Oops, instead of landing safely, he has a small mishap and slipped down and hurt his backside. Luckily my boy was quick to recover from his ‘little pain’ and off playing soon after.


My little one was so cooperative to lie down on this rope to let me take this shot when I asked him to.


Time to go, Let’s ring the bell!!!


Chasing each other inside the trains.


And of course, rope is for us to swing!


When they have enough of the train playground, they decided to have some sand playing. And guess what did they draw?

 

 

Yah… Train!!!!


Before the train, D wrote Didi name and Didi was brushing it away and wanted to train the train.


And, this is the masterpiece by the 3 man.


Higher…. Higher…. that’s what the boys keep telling us! Imagine lugging a camera busy taking pictures and at the same time trying to push them. :O


While Jayden is still busy with his swing, Javier has already hopped over to the merry go round with D. No matter how he calls Jayden over, Gorgor was not the least bit interested in it and prefer to stick to his swing.


Little boy told D to remind on the merry go round and he would push him.


As usual, jumping and hopping….


The boys were watching intently at 2 girls making sandcastle and decided that they wanted to make one too. Luckily our sand playing barang is in the car, if not I think we will have to face some tantrum from my little boy again.


I was helping my boys to make the sandcastle, thus I completely forgotten to take down pictures of it since I was so busy impressing my boys with my castle making skill. :O ^^
 

Time passes by so fast when we are enjoying, and of course they didn’t want to leave until I got to make up some ‘monster stories’ about monsters that hides inside the sands and will come out at night to catch children… to make them go without any fuss. At least this method work on my smaller monkey. :P
 

We had a yummy wasit busting  Steamboat near Tiong Bahru Market before we make our way home.

2 comments:

  1. I think my boys will crazy with this playground! Where is it exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renelik: This train playground is located at Tiong Bahru Park. It's a great place where the boys can have fun at the playground and also sandplay. Remember to bring the sand playing 'barang' along for some digging! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers