Saturday, November 12, 2011

Javier’s school Concert 2011

It was a long wait, but its finally here!!! The 4th Annual Graduation Concert 2011. We have been so looking forward to Javier’s first performance concert. Guess he was pretty looking forward to it too and would perform to entertain me at home as and when he likes it. :D

I would like to give my boy a real big pat for giving us such a great show this afternoon!!!! I was still a tad worried that he might suffer stage fright since this was his first, but I guess the worry is uncalled for.

Anxious me took some time to transform my boy into a stylo malo ‘man’ today. This is my boy with his makeup and styled hair, though he was still feeling cranky earlier on and said that he doesn’t want to go perform today.. but he was feeling pretty excited when he is all done up and ready to charge to school.

My 2 handsome boys. (ahaha.. thick skin mummy) (sticking out tongue)

 Since I still have some time, I decided to style Jayden’s hair too.

The sky was showering when we reached the school, but that certainly doesn’t damper our mood one bit. After the usual photo and DVD ordering, we proceed to the concert hall to get a good seat.

Well, we were still not lucky enough and ended sitting quite far back too, as the front seat is reserved for K2 students guardians and parents which explained the lack of pictures taken by me when Javier dance.


Nevertheless, we still snap here and snap there to pass our time while we wait for the performance to start.

This is Lucas mummy and family whom were seated a few rows in front of us. Great meeting them!!! Especially sweet Rianne who is such a sweetie pie who like to play ‘high five’ with me! :D
A group picture of the adorable kids in their dance costume.


Let’s shake….. ^^


We popped over to North-point after the concert as my boys were really famished and needed some energy food from MacDonald.

These are some photos of my little cutie since I did not have any chance to snap him in school, just more snapping here to make up for the lack of pictures earlier on. :O

In the process of replenishing energy….
Will try to upload his performance soon, though it was quite badly taken with my shaky hand! :P

1 comment:

  1. Lucas fall asleep after we reached home..he was ver tired. Thanks for takingthe picture and video. Jayden very suai yesterday.haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers