Sunday, November 20, 2011

Little O’Zone Indoor Playground


I have long heard of this place but haven’t really decided to bring my boys there. However, due to the unpredictable weather recently which is either super hot in a moment and suddenly having huge downpour in the next moment, we decided an indoor activity would be a much better and safer choice. And this place just came to my mind yesterday, so here we are today for some real action.

The Little O'Zone is a family edutainment centre with an indoor playground geared for the little ones. There's a toddler area with soft, colorful, interactive equipment and props. For older children there are cliff climbers, the teeth bridge and boxing sandbags.


The first place that draw my boys attention is the ball pit filled with colourful balls. So it doesn’t take long for them to dive in and mingled with the balls.


Wow… it does look pretty comfortable to sleep on top all these plastics ball eh! :D


Well, as usual, the boys engaging in a “BALL” Fight.  I think you can see very clearly, who is the victim here and who is the more violent one in our household…. :P


We managed to grab our little boy to have a picture while my other boy is missing in action.


The ball shooter, but quite a pity, it was not working at the moment, thus my boys couldn’t try their hands on the shooting today.


This area is more suitable for toddlers, thus my boys did not really spent too much time here, but they did decided to give all the things a try before deciding to zoom back to the main play area.

15

The Glider…. both boys vying to go down first and ultimately Javier won and glide down first.


They sure have a fun time with this!

 
And the usual climbing and sliding down


See, my balls can float and fly!!!!

 
My little boy busy collecting the balls for his Gor gor…


There is also an outdoor play area  just outside the indoor play ground. I think my boys had already enough of play inside and doesn’t really spend much time here.


Though they were not interested in this playground, Javier still plays a while there, going in and out of the house and playing the slide while Jayden was in a pretty lousy mood and decided to sit in one corner to show us his unhappiness! :(

 
I think the boys have a pretty much fun time here and commented that they would like to come here again!

Little O’Zone Indoor Playground

Located:
Social Clubhouse #02-36 , Orchid Country Club
1 Orchid Club Road 769162

Operational Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 10am – 6pm
Friday – Sunday/ Public Holidays: 10am - 9pm

Charges:
Orchid Country Club Members: 1st hr: $6, Subsequent 1hr: $4, subsequent 1/2hr: $3
NTUC card holders/ Passion Card holders : 1st hr: $7, Subsequent 1hr: $5, subsequent 1/2hr: $3.50
Public: 1st hr: $8, Subsequent 1hr: $6, Subsequent 1/2hr: $4 

Adult : $1 per pax (free for 1st accompanying adult for children below 4 years old)

Remarks: Do remember to bring your socks along!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Great post! You have to beautiful kids, I have one son of my own. I was actually looking up Fun Places for Kids in my area when I came across your blog. You have given me inspiration to start my own blog dedicated to my children so I have memories to look back on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers