Thursday, April 28, 2011

My last PV Assignment

This is supposingly my last PV assignment as I have successfully clocked my 40hrs after this assignment. Yipppeeee… :) I have enjoyed myself alot; bringing the kids to excursion, and getting to know mummies and daddies, chatting with them and some of the teachers.

My last assignment is a very long one which started at 7.30am and ends at 6.00pm. The first half of the assignment was assisting the P3 students in Science Experiment. And the second half of the assignment was a hot, fun day at the Marina Barrage.

    I was very tired after the trip to Marina Barrage, but I do enjoyed the time with the bunch of bubbly kids!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think next year will be my turn to apply and hopefully I can get Yvette into the school I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that means you got to do 2 yrs of PV? At least after volunterring as PV, the chance of getting into the preferred school is higher.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers