Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Astons Specialties @ Sembawang Shopping Centre

I have been wanting to dine in here for quite some time. But the very long queue which requires the wait for about 45mins was really too much for us, and I decided to give it a miss. And moreover my boys doesn’t like  western food.. :(

Today since D and me is on leave, we decided to pop down to SSC for lunch after sending the boys to school. And course, we were determine to try this out since there were no queue!!!!

We ordered Hick BBQ Chicken which comes with 2 sides and spicy chicken spaghetti which comes with a soup and garlic bread. The portion of the food is so big, that I wasn’t able to finish it. As with all the other Aston's outlets, what you see on the menu is what you pay! No GST or service charge. That's outstanding for a restaurant type of place with good and prompt service. I would give good rating for the quality and taste of the food. This place is definitely worth a visit again!

*The quality of the photos weren’t so good, as the pictures were taken with my handphone. :P But believe me the presentation and look of the food is “confirm mouthwatering”!

2 comments:

  1. I keep wanting to go in and try but the 'CHEEENA' in me keep shouting 'CHINESE' food hahaha! Overdosage of ang moh food here liao! But usually i go in odd timing usually no queue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kekeke.. I understand what you mean! It is normal that you wanna eat as much chinese food while you are in Singapore. Cos over at US, it's western food.. western food and more western food!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers