Sunday, April 17, 2011

A hot hot afternoon at Tanjong Beach

This trip was decided a few weeks ago. And today was such a good weather to miss the chance to hit the beach. Recently, my boys has developed such a huge love for water playing.

We reached there at 11.00pm and it was such a sunny sunny day, and I was a shade darker after today’s trip to the beach. :(  (I am already quite tan to begin with, if we would to go to the beach more often, I bet I am going to become a charcoal soon! :(

They began with some some playing. The boys were busy with their digging and sand playing while D and me enjoyed our quiet time for lunch.

And of course, chasing each other is what they do best…..   They decided to have their meal after some play….

.

.

.

.

.

.

And of course, what’s a beach outing without ball…….

haha.. they do look like a pro with the pose and kick huh…. :D

My forever energetic boys off for a jog……

The 3 man decided to stick togather.

.

.

.

.

.


More sand playing and water gun playing… Javier was crying and running towards me when Jayden took his water gun.

Javier decided to give me his sweetest smile.. although it looks a little ermmmm unwilling!!!!!

A sweet picture of the 3 of us.

I like these series of pictures of both of them. Initially, Jayden was full of smile and acting demure while Javier was having a grumpy face. Towards the end, it switched, Javier was trying to hug Jayden and Jayden was staring angrily at him.:D

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yeah yeah… time to hit the water!!!!!!! I prefer to stay dry being the camera man while D played with them in the water.

We caught a crab, and my boys were fascinated by it. And they kept pouring sand to cover it.

The boys enjoyed themselves greatly and they were already looking forward to the next trip to the beach again! :D

2 comments:

  1. I HATE THE SUN!
    Hahaha ~
    Everytime I go out in the sun, I think I look like some crazy woman with a damn big cap and sometime even long sleeve wahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE THE SUN TOO! But for my boys, I bobian... :(

    But I tried to hide in the shade whenever possible. So I wasn't burnt too badly on sunday, but D got sun burnt quite badly that day, his whole back hurting like mad now. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers