Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Our new routine

Since last week, Javier has completely skip his afternoon nap. He wanted to do ‘work’ just like his gorgor. So I decided to revise our routine since both of them are not napping now. After they had their snack, we will sit down togather to do some works. I find that using this “sitting togather” method ,  it is easier for me to coach both of them at the same time.

After that, I would read with Javier, going through Peter & Jane, 四五快读,playing with logico set or just reading books while Jayden is still doing his book or homework.

So when I am cooking dinner, I will let them watch some show, in order to stop them from monkey-ing in the house while I am busy in the kitchen. So far, this arrangement is quite good for us.

7 comments:

  1. they dun nap anymore? i go crazy when my boys skip their nap. i cant imagine the days when they forgo their nap altogether! hah. I'm glad it's working out for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, boyhood of them look so serious..hehe..good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renelik: They dun nap any more since 3 weeks ago. hiaz.. Javier likes to follow what Jayden does, when he sees that his gorgor doesn't want to nap, he also decided not to and told me he also wants to do worksheet also. :O

    I used to force Javier to take his nap, cos if he doesn't, he would be super cranky when evening comes.

    haha.. me used to go crazy too when they dun nap. :D But now since they will guai guai do their worksheet and isn't up to their mischief, I am super 'ok' with their nap skipping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. littlekaikai,

    don't be deceive by the pictures! ;O they are looking so serious doing their work because they got to watch their favourite show after doing their work. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haih, whenever I look at jayden picture, it bring me back to our 02-05 house, and the trailer of feeding milk at corridor, shouting kids, chatting abt our spree, maid....

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha... that was nitemare back then. both my boys are so super difficult to look after when they were young!!! :O

    It was great then, both of us spreeing like mad!! keke...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers