Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hope Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony & Concert 2011

We were excited, I mean which mummy and daddy wouldn’t? :D Today is the day which my boy would be performing in school. Well it’s always a touching moment when I see my boy perform on the stage…. as I watches him perform,  I would be wowing in my heart and thinking my boy has grown up and he is really great!!!! Our kids is always a ‘star’ in our heart no matter how they did on stage. Though he is not the best among the group and even seems abit blur and misses some steps, but it still brings a smile to my face whenever I look at the video. Hah.. that’s my boy, abit blur blur and always in a daze (even when performing)!!! :P

The theme for this year is ‘Down the Memory Lane’.


The stage decorated with sweets, lollipops, ball, kites….

By the time we arrived, the seats at level 1 were mostly taken, thus we were seated quite far back.


While waiting for the concert to starts,  video of the students in various activities and celebration were shown. Managed to saw one that has Jayden in it and standing beside him is one of his best buddy.  ^^

  
Decorations with balloons at the side of the hall.


I guess to pass our time, snapping picture is a good option.


He was getting very very restless, and kept telling me that he doesn’t want to watch anymore and wanted to go home.


Yes.. Yes… finally it’s time for the graduands to march out. He was in a super happy mood when he marches out.
 

Mummy squeezed to the front and took a picture of boy, where Javier kept calling gorgor but he doesn’t want to look at him, perhaps deep in thought and getting all gear up to receive his graduation certificate.


Receiving his certificate.


To keep him busy, I brought some honey stars and biscuits to keep him occupied!


After the certificate presentation ceremony, the kids marched back to the room to get change and getting ready for the performance later on.


After the concert, some photos with our ‘STAR’ for today! :D


The 2 brothers.


Me and Jayden.


D with Jayden.

 
And finally the 3 of us.


Filling our tummy with sushi after the concert… We were really famished by the time the concert ends!!!!!
 

Still a bubbly boy at this moment, running all over the restaurant……
 

The next moment he gotten smack by D for misbehaving for biting D and Jayden… of course tears follow by wailing is unavoidable…:(

Though we met with some cranky episodes, overall it has been a great day watching so many kids perform!!!!

* Will upload the video of the performance soon! :D

4 comments:

  1. They bite too? Ok, I tot only my boys do. They have been biting each other since they were babies. Just that these days, the bites are deliberate and aggressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pic of jayden on the school slide LOOK SO GOOD so natural!! Nowadays graduation ceremony damn atas hahhaha ...

    Oh btw, why the boys also got makeup make jayden look so sleepy :( he looks better without them ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renelik: Sometimes Javier still bite, but he is much much better as compared to last time when he was younger. I think slowly they will grow out of it.

    For me, I kept telling Javier not to do it, and eventually he did stop biting. Just that recently he tend to bite Jayden when they fight and when Dadddy scolds him. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. ee: the photo looks so much better rite! :D Its seems like the kindy graduation ceremony NOW is such a 'big deal' as compared to our time. For us, where got ceremony. :O

    The makeup is for the dance performance. keke.. I think that is his 'blur blur' look lah.. not sleepy.... :P I also feel that he looks funny with the makeup, but when he is on stage and with all those lighting...., he looks ok.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers