Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Curry

When I am feeling lazy, I like to cook one dish meal for our dinner. I decided to cook curry for tonight dinner. (oops, I also cooked some simple dishes for the boys since they don’t eat curry) It’s really not too difficult to whip up a curry dish when I have AI Instant curry paste! One thing I like about cooking my own curry is that I can simply dump anything I like in it. For example, you can see that my curry consists of cabbages, potatoes, chicken drumsticks and not forgetting chicken feets.

Hahaha.. its really looks like Rojak Curry, but we love it!!!!!
 

My All-In Curry

 
This is my all time favourite curry paste, has been using this brand for years. :D See… I am really one loyal customer… ;P Naa, just joking!!! Seriously this brand is really not bad, its worth a try.

5 comments:

  1. A1 is good? I must try it then, I use another brand. Haha ur curry is a mix of chap chye and chicken, still hv chicken feet! Haha interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lastime I was given by a friend A1 steam fish asam curry paste(not the one I posted in my blog), the taste very nice...nicer than those A1 bought from sg. I am not sure what is the ingredient, but sg didn't sell it.
    Do you know admiralty e
    Wet market, there is a Indian store, pop fish stall, selling instant mix curry paste, just tell her what curry do you want, she will mix and match for you, then you only need to add some ginger or garlic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I linked your blog to mine. :) I couldn't figure out your email, is your email stated here? Anyway, amazing and cute children you have there! :)

    My blog is : www.shmilylovee.blogspot.com

    We blog about children,life,love

    And we do children's parties! :) Would you like to join our mailing list so that we can update you about our promotions? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JJMummy, my kids are in Bazgym. You can check out the classes from this link. Hope it helps!

    http://www.bazgym.com/program.html

    ps: sorry I can't find your email on this blog so I typed here.. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shmily,

    Thanks for popping by my blog!:D

    The party package looks interesting , Sure I would love to join your mailing list.

    Btw, my email is choon_yen@writeme.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers