Thursday, January 6, 2011

Javier’s Second & Third day of school 2011

As mentioned in the earlier post…. I have not started the school bus transport for Javier. So for these 2 days, I am so busy sending the 2 of them to school and fetching them back.. and the worst case is that I don’t drive (in fact I got no driving license), so we took bus and taxis. :P So to end this frantic process, I have decided to let Javier try out the school bus transport from next week, and from there I will see how it goes.

Javier on adapting the Change

Well, He tend to throw tantrums and doesn’t want the teachers when he reached the school. On the 2nd day, when I asked him to queue up for temperature checking, he was abit unhappy and he took down his school bag and throw it on the floor and said “ I don’t want!”. So I pacify him and keep explaining to him that I will pick him up from school later….and he will get to play lots of toys in the classroom. But he is not so easily convinced. And I was abit unhappy to see that NO teachers or staffs came forward to pacify him or bring him to the assembly hall and hey they were so many staffs and teacher standing there. Becos for Javier, as long as he doesn’t see me, he will calm down and return to his normal self. After that, when I peeped at him in the assembly hall, he was not crying anymore and seems ok.

When I picked him up from the school, the teacher told me he is coping well and not crying in class and commented he is a very brave boy. But he still have this problem of frequent visit to the toilet to pass urine for these past 3 days.

When we talked about his new school, he seems to be quite contradicting. He told me he likes the teachers and the school, (he looks forward to change into his school uniform every morning) but at the same time he told me he doesn’t want to go. :( And he said something that make me laugh yesterday..)

Mummy: Didi, did you cry in school?
Javier: Noooooo, I din cry. I only ‘wa wa’!
Mummy: {laughing}
Mummy: Didi, how many times did you go toilet today?
Javier: (showing me 2 fingers) 2 times only, not alot…. I only ask teacher to bring me go toilet 2 times.
Mummy: huh…are you sure?
Javier: YES.. 2 times only. (and he keep nodding his head to ask me to believe him) :D

On Potty Training

He seems to have the problem of frequent toilet visiting now, although he doesn’t pass alot of urine per visit. (prior to the starting of the new school, he doesn’t have this problem, thus I suspect this is due to this insecure and nervousness). Luckily the teacher was patient to bring him to the toilet so frequently…. and did not ask me to put on diapers for him.

On our rush here and there

Normally my boys woke up at 9.30am and I will make milk for them. After that I will showered them and by 10.30am, we will be on our way to Sembawang Shopping centre for their lunch. On board the free shuttle bus to Sembawang Shopping Centre.Javier likes to scribble alot. While waiting for food in the xin Wang Restaurant, he was busy scribbling on the paper.While Jayden loves to read his Ben 10 book.After sending Javier to school (with a bit of delaying as Javier cling to me and doesn’t let me go… a bit of sobbing) Then I will send Jayden to school by cab. After that will be R&R for me until 2pm, then I will picked Jayden up from his school. Then we will proceed to SSC to wait for Javier dismissal. Normally Jayden would read his book while waiting to pick Javier.

Javier is forever so happy to see us, and he will keep pointing and waving at us when he sees us waiting for him outside.

Finally we will take a cab.. and home sweet home for us. Frankly speaking, I really enjoyed the time sending them and picking them up from school, although this is very tiring and maddening rush for these 2 days.

I hope Javier would be able to take the major changes next week which is none other than taking the school bus himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers