Saturday, January 22, 2011

Javier 3rd Birthday Celebration

Wow.. I can’t believe I have not been blogging for so long. When my house went through a mini renovation (I will blog and update some pictures about it soon), I practically did not surf net for close to 2 weeks. After that laziness creep onto me, although I got so many backlog post, I just couldn’t bring myself to update the blog. And my boys have been quite sick for the past 1 week with very high fever and bad cough.

However, I must blog about the mini birthday celebration for Javier’s birthday today.. to gets my motor started. We have a simple buffet for our close family members, good friends and neighbors. My boys were so excited to see so many of their buddy friends today, they sure have a ball of a time.I got this cute dangler at a party ware shop at IMM.

Couldn’t get a SpongeBob birthday banner, so instead I got a Safari banner. But Javier doesn’t mind one bit, he was so preoccupied with the candy, chocolate and the toys at the party. He just couldn’t wait!!!! He was busy tearing open the presents and playing with this Art Set. I bet he likes this set very much, he was still exploring with it long after the party when all the guests left… until I threaten him to let me keep it and ask him to go to bed. :(He was indeed a star for today, all the gorgor and jie and pampering him and fussing around him. When it comes to buffet catering, Neo Garden is always our number 1 choice unless we want to try something different. And this time round, we decided to order Neo garden again, and we were glad with our choices as the food were very delicious and the setup was great!There is even a food label for every dish, which is really thoughtful.This is part of our yummy food!!! The kids having toys session in the room. This is the Spongebob birthday cake chosen by Javier. It really takes great great coordination skill and patience to take a good group pictures of the kids… which I failed miserably!!!! After combing through the pictures, sadly this is the best which I managed to take. :( These 3 boys are so cute, they were standing there waiting for me to take a group picture of them. And the trio used to be classmate in little friends, which makes it a great memento for them to take a picture togather.Our family portrait taken by Liling. :) Cake cutting by Javier

After feasting on the delicious cake, the party is almost coming to an end. It was great to have all my closed ones and buddies here today to celebration Javier’s birthday with us.

THANKS ALL FOR COMING… FOR THE PRESENTS AND FOR MAKING TODAY A JOYOUS DAY!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. hi yen

    Happy Birthday Javier..

    thanks for inviting us, the food is very nice..How is the shirt? fit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Glenda chose the right gift for Javier. She kept looking for sesame street things and the only thing we can find is the art set, hand puppet and a telephone. Hope he likes the zoo puzzle too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liling,

    Thanks again for popping by yesterday!!! The shirt is just nice for Javier to wear for New year and he looks nice in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shufen,

    I think you really hit the jackpot in choosing the 2 pressies for him!!! He likes the puzzle alot cos he really loves safari animals. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Neo garden buffet too. CNY coming le, u must be very busy hahaha, hope u resume ur blogging soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. keke... slowly warming up my engine now!!! Since my house matters is almost settled, will resume my blogging really soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers