Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Day of School 2011

My boys were so excited as they get ready to go school today. I guess no words can describe their anticipation to go school, they were busy posing and jumping about when I took the camera to snap pictures of them in their uniform :P … So let’s let the pictures do the talking!!!!!

Showing off his new BEN 10 school shoe.

My 2 little monkeys in action…. A rare shot of a demure Javier. A serious one. It’s dancing time….. One last shot before I bring Jayden to take the school bus. D would be sending Javier to school today as I haven’t arrange school bus for Javier yet. (I think it is quite pitiful for such a young kid to take a 40 mins long journey to school) Running about and playing while waiting for the school bus. Javier was so happy to be bringing his new Elmo school bag to school bought by my SIL. When we reached school, there was already a long queue of kids waiting for temperature and oral checking. Javier was feeling a teeny tad scared when I asked him to queue by himself, he kept looking at me and wants me to stand beside him. After the kids went into the classroom, parents are not supposed to follow the kids into the classroom. But we are able to peep at them through the windows. After I saw him settling well into class (he was having his snack at the snack area, when I peeped at him through a glass door, oops… he saw me and keep waving at me and gave me a big wide smile. (When on the way back, he told me he has a new friend and even told me her name… keke..) I hope this is a good sign that he likes this school and able to settle down very fast.The water play area. The tricycle for the kids. The outdoor playground.Saw the aprons hanging outside used for the water play.

When I went to pick Javier, the teacher told me he was a very brave boy and did not cry, but he kept asking the teacher to bring him to the toilet. (I guessed he must be feeling nervous, that’s why he kept wanting to pass urine) Even after school, when we brought him to IMM mall, he kept wanting to go toilet to pass urine. I hope this is just a passing phase…..

1 comment:

  1. It will over when he could cope. The bravest boy I ever read! Well done !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers