Sunday, January 2, 2011

AMK Hub

It’s been a really long time since I last go AMK… today we decided to make a trip there as I need to get something from a shop there. It definitely doesn’t look the same now, bustling with shoppers and great place to shop and makan. When on our way to find a parking lot, we passed by this Christmas decoration and Javier was so excited and kept bugging me to bring him to see the snowman. It was such a scorching hot day, I was kinda feeling abit reluctant to go, but my boy was so persistent.. so ended up we did go rather than disappoint him!

I am Santa Clause!  From Javier’s expression, you can guess how hot the weather is…. The snowmen. Javier was a teeny bit too short for the snowman, but well, he was feeling so satisfied and happy after taking this shot. As usual, they never failed to pass any chance to play with the water at fountain. D brought Javier to the restroom, so Jayden was in a good mood and kept asking me to take pictures of him. Javier is so full of expression, I just have to keep snapping and snapping. :P While Jayden was enjoying his ice-cream cone. Jayden loves the MacDonald ice-cream, even if you offered him Swensen ice cream, he will still choose Mac ice cream.

Javier loves kiddy ride and dashed to it when he saw this carousel ride. Jayden seems a little tad too tall to fit in the kiddy car. :PHe was so happy… playing with this girl he met on the kiddy rideWe did some grocery shopping at NTUC before we headed to my in-law place for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers