Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pre National Day Celebration


The boys will be celebrating National Day in school today. Thus we need to dress them in red and white, but one boy decided that he prefer to wear his PE attire instead of wearing RED.

Both of them were kinda excited today and so little boy woke up at 4plus in the morning and told me us to get him ready for school!!!!!! Arggggg…. (he nearly drove us crazy!!!!) Actually it was Jayden who is supposed to wake up at 6.10pm to catch his school bus arriving at 6.35am and not him who is going to school early. Finally after a lot playing and mumbling to himself and disturbing me also, he finally went back to LaLa land at 8am.


Some pictures of my cheeky boys in action.





Pretending to be asleep.



I love this picture a lot… love their happy smile! ^_^

Before I end this post. I would like to wish all of us a Happy National Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers