Saturday, August 25, 2012

MIL Birthday Dinner @ Long Beach Dempsey

We make reservation for our dinner at Dempsey Long Beach as this place was usually very crowded, especially on a weekend night We ordered quite a number of dishes and their and their specialty is none other than the crabs (though I am not a big fan of the crab, but I think the gravy was quite nice). So below are the yummlicious dishes that we stuffed into our tummy.

Fried baby squid




Deep fried cod fish for the kids

And their ever poular Chilli Crab

My boys favourite fried bun

Deep fried Kang Kong – find it abit too oily, thus wasn’t very appealing to me.

Crispy Duck


Managed to grab hold of little one to take a picture with me.


My nephew Bermes

Most kids love phones and can operate it so well, even a 1 year old…. Sad smile

The mini ice cream from Ben and Jerry

Time for the Birthday Song and Cake Cutting


Looks as if it was my boys’ birthday!!!!! Ahahah… ^^



Lastly a family picture before we end our dinner here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers