Wednesday, December 2, 2015

JOJO OOTD 2 December 2015

Snapping her Outfit Of The Day (OOTD) is a fun and enjoyable daily affair for me. I love dressing her up and I think she loves being dressed up too. I must confessed that her new clothes, shoes, bags are getting out of control. In fact, its so much that it is all over the house. Recently, I am trying to control myself to stop buying for her. But alas, the recent Thailand trip, I failed to control again and not to mention the recent Black Friday Sales, Cyber Monday Sales….too much temptation~ tsk tsk…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dress from H&M

Clog from Taipei 九份 (A gift from her 舅母)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this little cheeky babeh pictures bring a smile to you face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers