Thursday, January 30, 2014

Our Lunar New Year Eve Celebration ~ Eat. Eat. Eat…..

Year of the snake is coming to an end soon and in a few more hours we would be welcoming the horsey year. The year of the snake is a memorable one for me as we welcome a mini snake into our family which means there are 2 snake in our family now, a mama snake and a mini snake! ^^

The way we spend our Lunar New Year Eve is eat. eat. eat and more eating!!!! Joelle was in an exceptionally good mood when she woke up in the morning, thus I managed to snap a lot of pictures of her wearing the huge headband (perhaps a bit too huge).


She is able to lift her head quite well now, but she doesn’t really enjoy doing it. She tends to fuss and wants me to carry after her “workout”.
That’s me and my little girl. I guess my dark eye circle is so bad, even the concealer wasn’t able to cover it.
Our first stop for today is to my brother’s place for a steamboat lunch with my mummy and brother’s family. My boys love going there as they can play with my nieces. When we reached there, the sumptuous steamboat was already ready for us! 
The kids were entertaining Joelle while we adults were busy wolfing  down the new year goodies while chit chatting.
And not forgetting to take a shot of the kids. Nice one, I love this shot!… Except that Jayden was looking elsewhere!
And my girl with my brother. Being the youngest in the family, all of us really dote on her, even my nephew who is only 2 years plus. ^^


Many says that Joelle has round fishball-like eyes. When she smile at me and looking at me with those eyes, it simply melt my heart. I can’t stop saying that I really love this girl so so so much!!!!!

What’s new year without these oranges~

I guess I am really obsessed with my girl, can’t stop sharing all the pictures of her in my blog, Dayre or even Instragram. 
My cute nieces made these wrist band for Joelle although she is still too young to wear it now.
Recently, she has started to love exploring her fingers and love stuffing them inside her mouth. Sometimes she tend to push her fingers too deep inside her mouth and cause herself to vomit. *my silly little girl*. ^^

After the first round of steamboat lunch, we proceeded to my Uncle’s house for a buffet brunch. It was nice meeting up with the relatives which I seldom met up over the past one year.
And the last stop for today is non other than to my PIL place for a steamboat dinner.
My nephew Bermes.
After the dinner, we have a lou hei which the kids enjoyed so much. That’s is the only time where they are allowed to play with the food. 
HUAT AH!!!!
After all the digging, throwing of the food!!!! ^^

It was almost close to 10pm when we reached home and little girl was fussing away due to not able to rest well from the hopping from places to places. I guess its time to have a good rest to charge ourselves up for more visiting for tomorrow. Open-mouthed smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers