Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My little chubby puff is already 3 months old!

Time flies, Joelle is already 3 months old. Days is filled with busy-ness looking after my 3 kids. Sometimes household chores do need to take a back seat when little girl is extreme fussy and required me carry a lot or if the kids need me to assist them in their homework. I guess a untidy house is better than a house with 3 screaming kids. Haha…

Sometime, I really cannot believe how I managed by through these years, I am not a super mummy with extra good temper, in fact my temper is real bad. I can be really fierce when the boys trigger my limit.  I guess they do fear me when I turn into a ‘roaring tiger’. ^^ Friends tend to be deceived by my ‘gentle look’ which is so so deceiving. Many of my mummies friends comment that I am really good having to look after 3 kids by myself without any helper, and still need to cook and do housework chores. But sometimes, I do have my frustration when 2 kids wants my attention at the same time… how I wished I can split into 2.

At times when I am really tired, I would just skip the housework altogether, I have a understanding hubby who did not mind and doesn’t require me to keep the house spanking clean all the time, he is ok when he see the clothes flying around or the floor being a bit “not so clean”. Sometimes if I am not able to cook dinner, he is ok to ‘da pao’ dinner or dine out. Of course, it is clearly he is tired after coming back from work, but he did not compliant one bit. When I am feeling down and emotional, he will let me be and try to drag the kids away from me to let me cool down. When I need to tend to Joelle, he will help me to coach the 2 boys or play with them, and I can see that Javier has become so much closer to him recently. I guess having the support of such a good hubby, it truly makes all these easier.

Frankly, I do feel that when one is put into any situation, either way you would be able to cope with it when you believe you can do it. And I am glad that Joelle is a fairly easy to look after girl…only that she wants me to carry her alot, even when she naps. She is a happy girl who like to talk and smile a lot. Anyone who talk to her, she is so willingly to give them her sweetest smile and coo-ing back. ^^  It just filled my days with so much joy playing with her every day.

I wasn’t able to update so frequently now, all these updating was done in the wee hours when I could not get back to sleep after tending to little girl. Thus I would like to photo flood with my little girl pictures in this post. ^^










familiy02

Hope you would have a great day after seeing the cheeky and happy pictures of my little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers