Friday, January 31, 2014

大年初一 2014:迎马年~

Happy New Year!!! Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!! We woke up bright and early ready to start our brand new horsey year, even little Joelle was excited and decided to wake up earlier than usual. After we changed into our new clothes, we are ready to start our house visiting!We went to my uncle’s place as our first stop. Perhaps Joelle was too tired from waking up early, that she fell asleep halfway through at my uncle’s place. And that was my mum carrying her, beside me, she love my mummy to carry her the most. Perhaps it was due to my mummy looked after her during the 1st 2 months when she was born, thus she has developed a strong bond with my mummy.


My pretty mummy with her grandchildren.

I gotten this horsey dress for Joelle which I feel that it is so appropriate since this year is a Horse year.
The 3 pretty girls.

The next place we visited was to my PIL place. Decided to add in a selfie here.. hahaha…this picture was quite nicely taken, at least I doesn’t look so fat in this picture. 
Followed by visiting to my hub’s grandmother place, and all of us looking rather shag from all the visiting. But, we would be hopping over to my brother’s place for a dinner after this.

So that’s how we spent our 1st day of Lunar New Year. It was mad tired, especially for a young baby, luckily she did not fuss and behave pretty well throughout the day. ^^

2 comments:

  1. You are NOT fat at ALL lor!! But a tad tired looking :( must be tired being a momsie of THREE hahaaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angle and little girl manage to cover partial of my fat body. I guess all the night waking really take its toll on me. ;P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers