Sunday, October 27, 2013

Baby Joelle is finally here!!!!!

I’m back!!!!! Just wanna share my happy moments here! ^^ I have delivered!!!!!

Birth story:
I need to admit into Mount Alvernia Hospital at 5am for my operation which is scheduled at 7am. I left the house in the wee hours at 4am, anxiously looking forward to meeting my little girl. My Little boy was super reluctant and refused to let me go to the hospital and had wanted to tag along with us. (Imagine he forced himself to wake up at 3am so that he can go with us!!!!) I had to explain and console him for close to half an hour before he finally let me leave, actually I feel kinda sad to leave him at home when he had so much wanted to see his little sister at the first moment.

This is me in my hospital gown getting ready for my Cesarean operation, I was feeling nervous and excited at the same time.


I was wheeled into the Operating Theatre at around 6.45am and the operation started at 7am and little girl was out at 7.23am. I was not able to witness the first instant she was out as I was still knocked out from the GA. I remember I only regained conscious at 9plus am. I was eager to see little girl but she is still in in the Nursery warming up to regulate her temperature.

Baby was pushed to my ward at around 11am, I really fell in love with this little cutie the instant I laid eyes on her. She is so sweet!!!!

These are some of the pictures taken by D while I was still knocked out or feeling groggily. The boys were so eager to say their first Hello to their small little sister. I am glad to see that the both of them really love and adore here so much. Although Javier tend to be having a love-hate relation with meimei. In a way, he really love her, but at the same time he felt threatened to see I am spending so much time with meimei, and he felt that he is losing my love.
 

Jayden was so nervous to hold meimei for the 1st time. ^^

My mummy with Javier and Joelle! ^^
As much as I would love to Breastfeed Joelle on the 1st day, I wasn’t able to do so as instructed by my gynae, and furthermore, I was queasy and drowsy throughout the day. I was trying my very best to stay awake with great difficulty. I was only able to bond with Joelle on the 2nd day, it is such a great feeling to carry her in my arms.

I shall end my post here… but guess what….you would be seeing a lot of Joelle pictures soon !!!! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha U NEED to change ur BLOG address!!
    My little darling boys and a PRINCESS, kekeke~
    COngrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. keke.. Actually still brainstorming on what header I should change to. ^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers