Friday, October 18, 2013

Update on my Pregnancy at 38 weeks

^^.. I am still here. But I am eagerly counting down to the day that I would be meeting my little one which is 3 more days on the 21st October. Frankly, I really doesn’t feel that good nowadays. I feel like a big fat hippo with my huge tummy and swollen feet and ankles. But I am glad that little one is progressing well, and weighing about 3.2kg during my 37 weeks checkup. Of course it seems that I am doing well too for able to gain a whopping 16kg up to date. (laughing)
 
Sleep hasn’t been good lately too, I only managed to fall asleep around 1am every night and will wake up automatically at 5am every morning (ma-chiam like alarm clock)!!!!! So you can well imagine me looking like a big hippo cum panda!!!! With the extra weight, dark eyes circle and waddling like a penguin when I walk, I really dread going out meeting others now.

Though I am excited that the Big day is finally here soon but at the same time I am feeling nervous. ( Imagine being cut open the 3rd time. Oops, its really scary just thinking about it.) Thus I have opted for C-sect with GA instead of Epidural like my previous 2 delivery. (Frankly, it doesn’t feel too good being in a fully alert mode when I can feel that the doctor is operating on me, the cutting (of course I don’t feel the pain), pulling, tugging. What’s even worse was that I was vomiting like crazy once the doctor start the cutting and the vomiting doesn’t stop even when I was push back to my ward)  

I guess I am really having negative thoughts as the date drew nearer, So I am really glad that I have my 2 monk-ies to distract me daily, I guess it do take my mind off these worrying thoughts when I am busy shouting at them or when they were busy driving me up the wall!!!!! ^_^

I guess that’s all for now! Will update after my delivery~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers