Saturday, November 9, 2013

My Little Sweetie - JOELLE

I guess words cannot describe the feelings we have for this little girl. Her arrival has definitely bring a big change in our lives forever and we love it!, especially the 2 boys who just seems unable to get enough of her. I guess the only complaint I have at the moment is the sleep deprivation, sometimes I was so tired in the middle of the night, I doze off  while breastfeeding her.

It always bring a smile to our faces when we look at her. To me, everything about her is CUTE! ^_^

Even her double chin is cute too me! ^^


Shots of her different kind of expressions. (laughing)

This little one is sure one little chilli padi, especially when it comes to filling her tummy, I bet her crying could be heard from afar.

Of course, I never forget about these 2 monkeys. They have been a big help these few weeks, of course I do need to monitor them in case they do something too adventurous with little one.
But I can foresee that meimei will have2 body guards to protect her when she grow up. (laughing)
Some of the crazy things that they would do just to carry or play with little one.

This little boy woke up very very early in the morning at 6plus (just look at his sleep face) just so that he would be able to carry Joelle. He sure doesn’t want to waste any chance of carrying her. He always look so sad when he sees her sleeping or when I am breastfeeding her.

While this little boy climb into her cot to INTERACT with little one when I turn my back to clear away the dirty clothes.
It sure bring back a lot of baby memories of my 2 boys whenever I look at Joelle.

These pictures were taken when all of them is less than 1 month old. Are you able to guess which babies is who? ^^

And here they are… all grown up. Sometimes I really wonder how I managed all these years????

Me with my kids.

Lastly before I end this post, a picture of me with little Joelle. I am really thankful for this precious little gift – My girl. Mummy love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers