Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Birthday celebration

Time flies, can’t believe another year had just zoom by and I am one year older again……. soon I would be reaching my 40s!!! Surprised smileWe had a simple dinner at Marche to celebrate my birthday.

My little boy playing with my sweater while while we were queuing for our table.


The setting of the dinning area look cozy, but the atmosphere here certainly doesn’t seems so, the place was so crowded.


Just took pictures of some of our food.


I didn’t think the food was exceptionally nice, and the service here definitely needs some improvement. Nyah-Nyah


My boys enjoying their food! Jayden was very satisfied with the salmon, kept telling me that it is very tasty and he would want to come here to eat again.



And finally some pictures with my boys before we end our dinner here.


Its never easy to take a decent shot of Javier, he always like to make funny faces in front of the camera. Well, these 2 pictures is considered the best shot among the lot. Ahaha….


Yah… yummy chicken!!!

We had our candle blowing session when we reached home… although it was already quite late (my boys doesn’t mind one bit).


Its seems that as I grow older, I seems to have lesser and lesser urge to celebrate my birthday anymore. It was my Hubby who wanted to buy me a birthday cake and also the birthday dinner. Thanks for the 3 men for remembering my birthday, especially my 2 little men who had been reminding me that my birthday is coming soon for one whole week. Rolling on the floor laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers