Thursday, May 30, 2013

A big changes on the way!!!!!

 

 

Yes...I'm pregnant! sometimes I still can’t quite believe it, except for my bulging tummy which remind me so. Currently I am 17 weeks pregnant as I am writing this post. ^^ Actually I have been thinking for quite some time whether to share here. Finally I decided to, because I hope to jot down my pregnancy happening and feelings which I didn’t get to do for JJ.

Well….I haven’t been feeling so great lately, as to explain the lack of updates in my blog recently. Though I am already in my 2nd Trimester, I still feel tired, and appetite has not fully returned yet ( I still eat, but not really enjoying the food. And My craving at the moment is fruits, especially banana and guava!!! Nyah-Nyah)


This scan is taken during my 12 weeks checkup, which I also did my Oscar test. I am glad that the test results is good. My baby will be due in Early November, but since I would be going for C-section this time too , thus most probably I would be able to see this little one in mid October. Surprised smile We might be able to know the sex of the baby on the next checkup when I am 5 months. (Though many will feel that I am deeply hoping that this one will be a gal, but having gone through a recent mc few months ago, my only hope is as long as the baby is healthy, that is all I wish for.)   ^^ Well, no matter what, we are eagerly waiting for the arrival of this little one, especially my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers