Friday, May 31, 2013

Art Lesson–Drawing and Painting by Jayden

Initially I never intended to let Jayden attend this Art lesson, mainly because he wasn’t very keen and flatly told me “No, I don’t want to go Art Class”. But I was thinking since he goes with us when we send Javier for class, he is just wasting his time while we wait for Javier at the coffee shop. So I told him to just give it a try and if he is really doesn’t like it, then he will just stop attending the class.

Basically the weekly drawing theme is the same for both boys, just that Jayden’s drawing has much more details as compared to Javier’s.






I specially love this drawing of the 2 black swans with the sunset background.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Jayden can draw very well. I'm thinking of enrolling my boys too for art classes. Which art class do you send your boys to? Are they in the same class?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for your sweet compliment. ^^ I send them to a drawing class in Chong Pang near Yishun. Yes, both of them are in the same class. But what I like about their Art Class is the class size is very small with around 5 kids. The teachers can really focus on each kids. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers