Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Playdate with Bing Heng

Since it is a public holiday today, I asked Bing Heng Mummy for a playdate with my boys. Actually we were planning for a trip to Lower Seletar Water play area, but due to the sudden downpour, we went Sembawang Shopping Centre sheltered playground instead.

All was well initially until 30 minutes into playing, Javier started to become cranky and wants me to carry him and refused to play anymore.

After the playground, we went MOF for some light refreshment and the boys decided to have some ice-cream.

This is my first time here, after trying out their shake and sundae, my comment is that it is quite normal (I would prefer Swensen to MOF)

 

We ordered 1 chocolate Sundae for the boys, but it seems that they were not too keen to in the ice-cream after a few spoonful. They are more interested in the toys opposite this cafe. For us, we ordered some shake to quench our thirst and I chit chat with Bing Heng mummy. It was getting quite late, so we decided to head back home to let my boys have their nap. My boys were quite unwilling to go back as they realise that Bing Heng is not going home yet but waiting for his Daddy to join him at the mall. :( But luckily we managed to coax and with a little bit of threatening, the boys went back with us with little fuss. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers