Monday, December 24, 2012

LEGOLand again????? ^^

Yeah you guess right, we are here again, and it was our third time here and what’s more, 2 times in a week. We know this place so well that the boys already know so well which ride they want to zoom to as soon as we reached here. Open-mouthed smile Since we have been here countless of time, I was getting lazy which explains the lack of picture in this post. (Pardon me for me laziness.. oops, I haven’t post my last 2 LEGO Land trips)


These pictures were taken during the wait for the train ride.


Finally its our turn to board the train…It was a long wait!!!!



And not forgetting to pose for a shot before the train moves off!!! ^^ I was looking a-bit tired and pale, mainly because I was not feeling that well, been having flu and a-bit of cough since 2 days ago and was not sleeping well. Sick smile






Looking at this picture of Javier, I realised that my naughty little boy has really grown up. His stubborn and mischievous behavior really makes me pull my hair every single day. Sad smile And of course he do many funny things to make me laugh too lo. ^^

As the sky turns grey, we quickly make our way out. And the kids were grumbling as they gotta miss their favourite 4D show, but we promised them that we be back here soon!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers