Monday, December 24, 2012

Ho Ho Ho… Merry Christmas!!!!

It was a impromptu decision to head down to Orchard tonight. But I am glad that we did, the boys had a fun time roaming and running about and marveling at the beautiful Christmas decoration and light. I was really amazed at their ton of energy… as soon as we came back from LEGO Land (which is around 8pm when we reached our doorstep), we shower the boys and were ready to head down to Orchard. All the while the boys doesn’t show any bit of tiredness, instead they were still bouncing about. ^^ I think I was the one looking tired… ahaha…
 

This Christmas tree was taken in Tanglin Mall.





Before I end my post, I wish to wish everyone a Happy Merry Christmas!!!!! HO HO HO!!!!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers