Monday, September 3, 2012

Our KL Trip (3 ~ 5 September 2012) Part I

Wow… this is a really backdated post. Actually I couldn’t remember clearly the details, but I would try to jot down as much as I can remember, if not I would let the pictures do the talking.

We had a short road trip to Kuala Lumpur during the September school holidays. Its certainly a long drive to reach there, not forgetting the bad traffic jam and we kinda lost our way while trying to find our hotel. The location of this hotel is quite convenient as it is near to the MRT. We tried to take train whenever possible because of the bad traffic jam. Actually it is pretty convenient to travel to places by train.

What greeted Javier when we reached the hotel is this plate of welcome fruits!!! He just couldn’t wait to eat the banana.

Oops, notice that blue things at the top left hand corner, well…ehmmmm…. that’s Javier’s pacifier. Unintentionally it was captured in this picture while I was taking a picture of these fruits.


While he was busy munching on the banana, I managed to grab him to take a picture with me. Luckily he was quite cooperative.



Another shot before we go for our shopping spree!!! well actually its my shopping spree bcos the kids and my hubby really don’t like shopping at all. 

A NG shot as you can see clearly why!!!!!! Confused smile


Since I was so busy shopping in Sungei Wang Plaza, I don’t have anytime to take any pictures. But at the end of the day, I was really satisfied with our hands full of my loots. Shopping in Sungei Wang Plaza is really shiok, things are cheap and there is so much to shop there. Be sure to drop by there when you are in KL.

Well since Day 1 was spend on my shopping trip, of course Day 2 is dedicated to my 2 darlings for some fun activities. We reached KL Suria CC bright and early.
  
The boys roamed and play in the open space in from of the mall when we reached here.


A simple balloon can keep them occupied for quite some time.



We had a very early lunch before we proceed to our main activities for today which is none other than……

.

.

.

.

Petrosains, The Discovery Centre

Petrosains is a Science Discovery Centre that uses a fun and interactive approach to tell the story of the science and technology of the petroleum industry



The Dark Ride will be the beginning of our unique journey in Petrosains which is really special. I did not managed to take any picture of the ride because its DARK!!!!







The boys spent a very long time playing with these. So what fun is it??? The boys is supposed to join the tube to form a tunnel for the ball to roll through.



Even D find it interesting and joined in the fun.


Finally its time for the real action. The boys were super excited to see the balls rolled down the tunnel that they have created.


After much persuasion, finally did they willing to move off from here.


Next, we proceeded to Petrojaya which is a cartoon village where dynamic high technology is blended with the Malaysian art of shadow play or Wayang Kulit. At this area, visitors will be use in our daily lives that contain petrochemicals.




I couldn’t remember clearly what the following exhibits is about, so let’s let the picture do the talking….


We did a simple experiment to determine our body size just by measuring the wrist size. Needless to say, Jayden is those skinny type which is quite impossible to be very big built whereas for Javier, he does have potential to be bigger size in his adulthood based on his bone measurement.


Zoom zoom, off we go….


Well a nice shot of us before I end the Part 1 of our KL trip.

I will continued the rest of our Petrosains trip on Part 2 of my KL trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers