Friday, September 7, 2012

Dr. Seuss’s The Cat in the Hat

   We had a pretty fun filled September holiday. After we came back from our short break in Kuala Lumpur, we watched this show. My boys love Dr. Seuss book and when I saw this, I know I just had to bring them to it…. . bet they will be super excited!!!!! ^^ 

After our dental appointment follow by our lunch,we popped down to DBS Arts Centre for our show. Since it was still early, I had ample of time to ask my boys to pose and of course for me to snap pictures. My boys gladly did a few poses for me, but being children, they tend to get really bored and impatient when I get them to pose abit too much. Keke….That’s when they started to give me the really impatient and “better stop now” look. ^_^



 

My boys were basically laughing their head off throughout the show, especially Jayden. He was telling me after the show, if there is “The Cat in the Hat comes back” show, he wants to watch it too!!!! Open-mouthed smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers