Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Steamboat Feast


I was feeling a tad lazy tonight and thought of heaving a simple steamy steamboat. I guess the boys wouldn’t have any objection since they have the good excuses to practice their throwing or dumping skill. ^^ Yeah… they love throwing the ingredients into the pot.

I prepared these ingredients based on our likes.

Healthy veggies

The miserable 5 prawns only, that’s because only I am eating it. The 2 boys wouldn’t try it at all and D is allergy to it. So ended up the boys were being super helpful and wanted to dump all the prawns in for me to feast.

Our simple dinner. They were even proposing for a round 2 tomorrow night. Ahahah… ^^

This is my specially home-made sauce. Nah.. it wasn’t that special!!! Sauce consists of chilli padi, minced garlic, light soya sauce and 3 lime juice. It taste reallly shiok. I LOVE hot and sour. Angry smile 

1 comment:

  1. Lucas likesto eat prawn, and he will fight with me lol...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers