Thursday, July 12, 2012

Duck Tour

We set off for our duck tour today. The boys were excited when they knows about it, especially Javier who has been bugging everyday asking me never ending questions about it. This is my 2nd trip… the 1st time I took this duck tour was about more than 4 years ago when Jayden was about 2 years old. When I asked Jayden about it, he has completely forgotten about this and so I guess this trip would be a good experience for him too! ^^

Our boat

Before we set off, that’s me and D

Beautiful scenery along the way.


Pretty excited….


Guess what we saw along the way. As it turns out, there was a NDP rehearsal today. Thus we saw many soldiers and navy preparing for the parade later on.



A nice picture taken by the tour guide.


We went for a snack after the tour. And the boys were so excited to see their favourite snack – Mua Chee.. :D

These 2 man were so funny, taking turns feeding each other.

Javier enjoying D feeding him.

The trishaw ride marks the end of our tour today. So we are off for our dinner now. BYE!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers