Sunday, May 27, 2012

Update - Swim Lesson

It’s been sometime since I last update on Jayden’s swimming lesson. Today the lesson touches mainly on life saving stroke. 2 kids were group together to practice this, and Jayden got to buddy with his good friend Wei Jun.

Perhaps it was the positioning of his body (seems abit funny to me) that makes him seems real tedious to pull Wei Jun along.

Getting ready to swim to save their buddy.


Buddy!!!! Here I comes!!!! Every kids were trying their best to swim to save their buddy in lightning speed.


Dragging along using one hand.


While Jayden was busy with his swimming, me and Javier were busy with our private photo session also. ^^

It was a real hot hot day today. I think that I will soon turn charcoal under the scorching sun every week.. and it’s no wonder that people have been commenting that I have tanned a lot recently. :(

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers