Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

I am officially one year older today!!!! Time seems to zoom by faster and faster as we age, seems like I am getting close to the 40 mark soon. :(

Nevertheless, I am touched and very happy getting so many wonderful birthday wishes from my close ones as well as from many of my friends. I even got 2 birthday cakes from my father and D.


The colourful cake.


Me and cheeky little one.


Happily singing a sweet birthday song for me.


And lastly vying to blow out the candles for me before I can even make my birthday wish. ^^

Though we did not have any special celebration as I am still recovering from my diarrhea (thus we decided not to dine out), but a simple cake cutting with my family is blessed enough for me.  Before I end this post, “Happy Birthday to me!!! " ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers