Friday, February 24, 2012

Term One Excursion

The excursion for this term is A Trip to Health Promotion Board. Program consists of 1Health Education Session on topic “Bright Smiles Strong Bones”. This term, the school decided to combine the outing for the morning and afternoon Session, thus Parents volunteer are needed for this trip. Initially I had wanted to PV, but on second thought, I couldn’t do so as no one will look after Jayden.

Perhaps this wasn’t a really exciting trip for Javier, thus he never mention anything to me when I picked him up. I did notice that my boys seems to make a lot of friends in school. From Nursery all the way to K2… he really mixed well in school! Open-mouthed smile Quite puzzling how he got to know those kids in K2?

Ended up I decided to pick Javier from his school and bring him out after the excursion. We went Northpoint for food and shopping, and I ask my mum along too. We had a great time! 

2 comments:

  1. oh, they get to know k1 k2 kids because lastime Lucas told me after they reached school from sch bus, teacher will put them into a waiting class room, like k1 or k2 classroom, then they will mix with them.haha, he will told me when we pass by somewhere near sembawang, he said school bus auntie pick up who and who from there, and he is from k2 class:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. keke... Javier also likes to tell me who lives where whenever we drive pass the place.. ^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers