Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bubble fun ….

It has been a tiring period for us for the past few days with the boys having stomach flu one after the other. My little boy was super cranky and having numerous meltdown (as frequent as 5 minutes interval) in one day till it really drove me crazy (though I know that he wasn’t feeling well, but anger got the better of me and I just yelled at him and wanted him to be quiet!).

Finally his mood was much better this afternoon, and even wanted to do the assessment books and took it out for me and I sat beside him while he do it himself.

After that he rode the bicycle and play the toys himself while I cooked. Phew… I was really heaving a sign of relief. Praying real hard that his good mood will continue. Open-mouthed smile

He told me he wanted to blow bubbles and thus I promised him that we will do so when we picked Jayden. So here we are at the void deck… he was enjoying his bubble blowing greatly.

4 comments:

  1. Ur husband around he also dare to 耍脾气?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aiyo, he not afraid of D at all. He is like 老大 at home. ;P

      Delete
  2. I miss this void deck....windy and spacious..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya, how good it would be if you still stay opp me. ^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers