Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Daddy finally come back!!!!

Today Daddy came back from Guangzhou..Yeyeey... I am so happy.... I brought the kids to the airport to fetch daddy. It is really a nightmare to bring the kids to take bus... Javier cannot sit still, keep moving here and there. Luckily the bus was quite empty so there is still got space for him to walk about without disturbing other passengers. When we reach the airport, the 2 boys was still monkeying around (make me really fedup, feel like shouting at them le)... but paiseh to shout in public lah.

Javier was rather excited cos this was his first time taking the bus. Nowsaday, he like to help me to tap the ezlink card at the card reader. So i would like him do it for me. But i have to watch out for the card lah, cos there was once he threw my card away, i wasn't able to find the card when i went back to look for it... although it was just a short while when i discovered he had threw away my card.. I guess someone saw the card and took it le.

Playground at terminal 3




It's really difficult to take picture of Jayden.. He moves very fast from one place to another. Even when he look into the camera for me to take picture.. he will show me those wired monkey face. Hiaz... Why me boys like tat de.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers