Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Felt Cloth Craft

Just a few days ago, one of my buddy mummy told me about this felt cloth sewing craft. I find that it is very interesting and cute to make for my boys.. So i started to sew 2 days ago. I have sew a sun, cloud, some alphabets and a rabbit. The rabbit was a special request from Jayden. He flip thru my craft book and told me he want this rabbit.

I am really glad they like this handmade doll so much..



This is where i store my craft materials.

Javier holding on to the rabbit. He like all the doll alot. He wouldn't let gorgor touch it. Haha...

2 comments:

  1. the rabbit very cute...:)

    the storage oso very organise.. i don dare topost my current storage space..terrible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. actually i got somemore stuffs at one corner... also very messy.. din post tat pictures. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers