Friday, September 18, 2009

Lapbook- The Grouchy Ladybug

So What is a Lapbook????

A Lapbook is a variety of mini-books, flaps, and folded display material about a topic, all the books are put together in a large folder. The finished product is called a Lapbook because it's large and covers your lap.

I got this idea of Lapbooking from a mummy homeschooling blog. I feel that it is really fun and a great way to teach the kids. I have started this Lapbooking a few months back in July. The grouchy ladybug Lapbook is my 2nd Lapbook with Jayden.

The cover of "The gouchy Ladybug" book

Some photos of the inside of the lapbook


Inside the Lapbook

A counting activity

I will paste a number on the top right hand corner. Jayden will paste the number of dots on the ladybug body according to the number which i have pasted.
Going through the picture card with Jayden. Javier is also curious and keep snatching the card from Jayden.
Haha... Jayden saw me taking pictures and want me to take pictures of his precious Ben 10 also.
He is enjoying and having fun during the Lapbook session.
Example of the Ladybug Counting activity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers