Sunday, September 13, 2009

Javier Reading

Ever since javier turn 1 year old, i have been reading books to him. Although he doesn't seem interested then. But i can see that it is really worth my effort to keep reading to him. Now he would take story books for me to read to him. But his attention is still very short, cannot sit still for me to finish the whole book. haha...

These 2 are his favourite book:

~~Barney at the Park~~

~~ Look and Say A first word book~~

For this picture book, he can point and read most of the picture. I really like to hear him read, he sound so cute. I find that he can learn more from his gorgor rather than from me. Whenever Jayden say anything, he will repeat after him. So when he see jayden take a book to read, he will follow and take a book for me to read to him also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers