Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My love!

Was in a exceptionally good mood as my mummy came over to my place today. My girl love her and I do feel so much more relax and able to take a breather when my mummy is here.

This little girl is sure a little grumpy pants at times. She do make us happy and also mad. ^^


This little vain pot bring herself super upright when she saw me snapping pictures of her.
My happy mummy with Joelle.
A not so successful shot with the three of them looking in all different direction. ^^ As you know its real challenging to get a young baby to look in the camera. She loves to do the opposite of what I told her. Hiaz….
One thing she love a lot is paper. All sort of paper… So Javier love to stuff paper for her to chew secretly. When I knew about it and tried to snatch the paper from her, she will burst into tears and show me her unhappiness.
Love these pictures of the 3 kiddos.
Things are definitely getting between Javier and Joelle. Javier is slowly better in accepting his small sister and doesn’t “bully” her as often now.


Her snake soft toy which she love to hug and chew when she is free which is rather often since she is free most of the time ^^.

I have started her on Solid since last week. She seems to take it well and would readily open her mouth when I feed her. So far I have let her tried rice cereal, apple and avocado. Seems that her least favorite amount the lot is apple (hmmm… I thought all babies love apples? at least my 2 boys love apples when they were babies and still love apples now).

My messy chub after her cereal.

It was really an awesome day which I got to eat the delicious meal cooked by my mum instead of eating the plain, same dishes cooked by myself. I feel great chit chatting with her too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers