Friday, March 21, 2014

My baby is 5 months old!!! ^^

Happy 5 months old, sweetie!!! Since the moment she enter my life, its never the same for me anymore. Love for her grew day by day…. She bring joy and laughter to us.

She is a sweet girl who loves to smile at people. When we bring her outside, stranger love to play and talk to her and she would flash her sweetest smile and sometime chuckle to them!!!

Weight: The last time she was weighed was a month ago and she weighed 6.8kg.

Height: The last time she measured her height was a month ago was 65cm.

Health: She do have slight eczema around her neck area which the PD prescribe a lotion for us to apply for her daily but other other than that she has been healthy.

Sleep: She co-sleep with me since the first day she came back home. I have tried to let her sleep in the baby cot but it just dthan that she has been healthy. id not work out as she would be crying on and off. She sleep well beside me, and well, it also make breastfeeding her in the night easier for us. ^^

When she wakes up in the morning, she will roll over and tried to wriggle to my side and use her tiny fist to hit my back. And of course, this action will wake me up immediately, and the first thing she did when she see me looking at her is flashing me her big wide smile. There is nothing more happy than waking up to this cutie’s smile. ^^

Social: She just loves to look around at what's happening around her. As mention earlier, she is not in “stranger danger” phrase yet, she smiles at strangers when they smile at her and talk to her. She is perfectly ok when my neighbors carried her.

Diet: She is exclusively breastfeed, thus I am also not too sure how much she consume, its just feed on demand! ^^

Clothes: Joelle  is wearing 6-12 for Babygap, 6 months for carters and Old Navy.

Crying: Mostly she cry because she wants me to carry, sometimes its because she is over-tired and wants to sleep.  She tend to be more fussy at night and prefer me to Daddy. And sad to say, daddy always have to deal with her fussiness when I go shower and do some chores after our dinner.


Her irritating look during tummy time. Ahaha….

Milestones: Joelle is babbling a lot, smiling a lot and we've gotten a few belly smiles out of her too. She can hold and grab things well and stuff into her mouth accurately too. She can roll over from back to tummy and would start screaming for us when she cannot turn back. She still hates tummy time.She enjoy the daily flashcard activities and would try to grab the cards to feed her hungry mouth as usual. ^^

Overall she is a curious baby who love to hear people talk and observe her surroundings. She is getting much more mischievous now and would do funny act to make us laugh. We really love her so much!!!!!

In general, I feel pretty good about our routine now. Some days I'm so busy that my days zoom by so fast and I do feel pretty bad I spend much lesser time with my boys now.

2 comments:

  1. wow, what a lot of photos of the princess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ This is only partial of the shots I took. keke..

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers