Sunday, August 25, 2013

MIL Birthday Lunch

I have been feeling a tad lazy and busy recently which explained the lack of update on my blog. But I really wanted to jot down this happy occasion, thus I decided to drag myself to write up this post before I totally forgot about it.

Today my MIL celebrate her 62th birthday! We had a birthday lunch at Li Bai Restaurant @ Sheraton Hotel. The food was ok but I was a too lazy to whip out my camera to snap any pictures of the food until the cake cutting.

The yummy mango cake is from Pine Garden which I personally feel that it tasted quite nice, but my boys wasn’t too keen on it claiming that the cream was a tad too sour for their taste. (*_*)

While we were enjoying the cake, we took a few attempts to take a decent shots with my boys but some do really turn out eemmm……. COMICAL!!! ^^

.

.

.

.

.

.

And finally a decent ONE!!!!!!

Of course, here’s a family portrait before we end our lunch and also my post!!!! (^0^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers