Friday, November 16, 2012

Moving On….

Little boy would be moving on to K1 next year. He has had a great time with these group of friends for the past one year. He would happily tell me any fun or funny happening in class when he came home from school every day. I still remember at the beginning of the year, he was very sad and refused to attend school and told me his best friend is not in his class anymore. Slowly he has come to accept the fact that though he can’t be in the same class with his best friend – Brandon, he still occasionally see him in school. And they do enjoy a quick chat whenever they met. (Brandon has transfer to morning session). Just last week, he told me he miss Brandon, and that Brandon is still his Best…best… best friend!!!! ( that is exactly what he said) ^^

But I am glad to know that he had make another 2 new buddy – Yi heng and Matthias (the 2 tallest boy is his class).



I hope that he will still have the same classmates next year as I do believe Javier has develop a special bond with them, having known most of them for 2 years. Hopefully next year would also be a fun and enjoyable year for him.. Learn while Playing!!!!

1 comment:

  1. For Lucas class,the school split the class,so he won't be with his friends next year..so fast...k1..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers