Sunday, October 21, 2012

Exploring LEGOLAND Part I

We promised the boys we would bring them to LEGOLAND one of these day. And so we are here today… and not only that, one more thing that got the boys real excited…  they would be exploring LEGOLAND  togather with their good buddies. ^^ In order to beat the custom traffic jam, we decided to head off early. The boys were still feeling sleepy and heavy eyes when we dragged them out of their comfy beds.

Our first stop for today is breakfast at Old Town. Personally I really love the authentic food sold there. I ordered a Nasi Lemak for myself, the sambal sotong was real spicy but shiok.


This little boy was trying to look hardworking, well in actual fact, he was busy scribbling his super hero drawing.


These are the other food we ordered.


After stuffing our tummy with these wonderful food, its time for some funny shots photo-taking. 
Well its not hard to see why I call it ‘funny shot’! Open-mouthed smile

 

.

.

.

.

.


And finally a decent shot.
Tat’s Us!!!!


And me with my boys.



A hat is really necessary if you are planning a visit here. It was scorching hot that I swear I was a shade darker after today trip. ^__^


We decided to apply for the annual pass  since we are planning to visit this place quite frequently. ^^



You can see the big crowd near the entrance waiting to enter the park.



The bigger kids and the guys were queuing for the much too adventure ride which me and Javier decided to give it a miss.


Just look at the kids’ expression. We had a good laugh over it. On the other hand, I would like to comment that they are so brave… at least braver than me. ^^
  





The kids dashed to the playground upon seeing one, though we adults were trying a find a shaded area to hide from Mr Sun.





That’s all for part I of our LEGOLAND trip. Stay tune for the rest of our fun moments in LEGOLAND. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers