Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Addiction…


Well, guess what? Friends or relatives who step into my study room would give me an unbelievable and ‘wow wow’ to me when they see the huge collection of manga aka comics in there. They would said to me “Your hubby loves to read comics!” And when I told them actually it belongs to me, they were quite taken aback. :P Maybe I don’t look like the type that have this hobby of reading comics???? But in fact… I LOVE manga!!!! I have been a manga fan since my secondary school days, deeply influenced by one of my classmate. :P  I still remember my colleagues even bought a series of manga (consisting of 40 over books)  as my farewell gift on my last day of work. :D

To some people, they may think reading comics is childish or uncool… but I certainly doesn’t feel this way. I will still read it on train or bus. :P And I find that by reading comics it helps to release my stress.

7 comments:

  1. Haha, terrible! Halo, pastime when I step into ur room, my mouth open big big ..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaha.. I guess you are not the only one. keke....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I think I never see all these in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. who inspire huh? Hongcui or Kelvin? I rem quite alot of pple read manga in our class huh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunflower: I think you never saw my very messy studyroom that day. ;}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers