Sunday, July 19, 2009

Reading

I was really clueless on how to teach my son how to read, until i came upon this blog-Tamarind Village. This mommy give a really detail on how to teach a child to read.

So firstly, I went to popular to buy the books - key words with ladybird (Peter and Jane Series) Than off i started my reading with my son. I would spend about 20 mins a day with him on the reading.

I started book 1a on 06 july 09, he finished the book by 16 july 09. He is now reading book 1b, as it uses all the exact word as book 1a, but only that the story is different. He is able to read by himself with minimal guidance. I was really encourage by his progress.
~Book 1a~

~First page of book 1a~

~last page of book 1a~
~Book 1b~

~ a page on book 1b~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers